Welcome to my blog :)

rss

Mar 8, 2010

Taiwan Lantern Festival 2010




I love firework; I love lantern; I love sparkling light ; i love a man who can light up in my life..hahaha.

When i went to city to buy the daily needs. I saw the main road and the fountain in the center of the city was doing repairs. And some cleaner look busy to clean the streets and sidewalks. Hey..hey..hey...what's up guys?


Chiayi, a beautiful city in Taiwan where i lived, hold biggest annual event in this year. The name of this event is the 2010 Taiwan lantern Festival. Last year, i have attended this celebration is centered on the Sun Moon lake with my family advisor. But actually, the celebration in Chiayi much greater than before. I think that the government Chiayi has spent a lot money to prepare for it all.

Let us baby .. I wanted to show what the sparkling and beautiful fireworks in this event...


Cherry's lantern

Sparkling in the tree's

Glowing in the dark =P

Lotus

Abstract


4 comments:

  1. beautiful pics, i love it

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Warna Kehidupan : *baru tau Komir punya blog*
    Tapi mengapa oh mengapa postingan terakhirnya aja bulan Feb 2009? Ayo Mir, blogging lagi^^

    @ Elle : i've no intention in placing my lantern fest pics in my blog ;p. Hmmm...apa mungkin perlu ya? *mempertimbangkan* ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. cinta... kamu nge-go-blog juga toh...
    aku blogroll yah ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. He eh nih, aku ingin bercerita tanpa harus menghabiskan kertas hasil penebangan kayu...

    ReplyDelete